Wow I totally didn't realize how long I've been procrastinating with my updates! My bad!
So here's the run down:
-Marine dumped the New York girl. I'm a happy camper.
-Marine= best. sex. EVER.
- He still wanted to take it slow because of his EX and what not. I don't really care as long as he is seeing only me
- Middle of August at a Baribe or Ken party at mine and Sean's place, he told me that he wanted for us to be like the "real" Barbie and Ken since they were boyfriend and girlfriend. I immediately needed new panties.
-We are now "in a relationship" on FB (because you know a relationship isn't legit until you are in one on FB) However, he can't say he is in one with me because of the Marines and the EX and blah blah blah. I don't really care. It's just nice not to see single on my page anymore.
-I just realized I am a sad person after making that above statement.
Overall things are going extremely well and I REALLY like him. More than I should right now actually. Usually when I'm in a relationship my head is talking my heart out of things and I'm very practical; or hiding behind a wall. Whatever you want to call it. But with Marine that hasn't happened once. I'm really curious/excited/scared shitless as to what that means. Only time will tell!
Ray
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment