Friday, July 31, 2009

Date Numero Dos

1 Point awarded to The Marine: He came to Baltimore.

3 Points awarded to The Marine: He survived the interrogation from Sean and Lola*

5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Points awarded to The Marine: He is a spectacular kisser!

So, as you can read, he came to see me. He met up with me and the gals at a local bar and as soon as he sat down it started.

Sean: So what part of the military are you in?

Marine: The Marines.

Sean: When did you enlist?

Marine: 2002.

Sean: How long do you plan to stay?

Marine: Like 6 or 7 more years.

Sean: What is your rank?

Marine: Sergeant. Wow you really know the right questions to ask (nervous laugh).

Sean: Yeah. I'm an Air Force brat.

Marine: Ah. Okay.

That was the end of the military talk. I love my best friends <3>
After that nice little ice breaker the rest of the evening went very well. Sean and Lola had to leave some time after that because Lola had to get home. Again, we had great conversations and were definitely more flirty (i.e. he stared at my ass a lot and was vocal about it lol). After last call we headed back to the apartment for some "cuddling" and such. And if you're wondering, no, I did not sleep with him. I kind of like this kid so I don't want to ruin it. However, this choice was not made and held without effort because he definitely was good at trying to change my mind. I've had blue balls for about a week now.

-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment