Friday, July 17, 2009

Artscape

Artscape food was amazing - "chicken gyro" and "old fashion lemonade." I put these items in quotes due to the nature of their presentation: the gyro was advertised along side a fajita, seafood platter and suspicious lamb "meat." The mixture of chicken, onions and red peppers seemed to resemble the same ingredients for the fajita and the sauce on the gyro was not called tzatziki sauce, but "white sauce." The lemonade was in fact lemons, water and sugar. Priced at $3 for a small glass: about four slurps. I am not complaining. The food was delicious and the lemonade was a great sugar rush. I guess you can't put much thought into festival food and beverage. Trip II in two hours and twenty minutes. There's a margarita stand with my name on it. Maybe a few pretty ladies wandering around?

No comments:

Post a Comment