Monday, July 20, 2009

The Return of Matrix Coat

Holy Toledo. I never thought I was ever going to see him again but The Coat decided to show his face.

I was sitting at my desk and I looked up to see The Coat walk in the door. My eyes immediately popped out of my head and my stomach fell out of my butt. It was awesome. So, I decided to be polite and said hello. He replied with "Hello darling!" Vomit.

We continue the politeness and he talks and talks and talks and talks some more when he went to go fill out a deposit slip. I tried to get my supervisor, Belinda's*, attention but she didn't understand why exactly I was freaking out. So she had me do some work making me look as busy as possible. Luckily he noticed this and decided not to say bye to me, THANK GOD. And so Matrix Coat disappeared into the abyss and I have not yet received a text or a email via Facebook. It seems he got the message and conveniently forgot my number.

-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment