Well Miss before we chill, I figured I'd let ou know what's up. I told you how I do the whole honesty thing. I don't have a girlfriend or anything and you were seriously the first date I've beeon on since the divorce. However the last time I went to NY I met a lady and have talked to her for a while now so I am going to see her when I go up this weekend. I didn't want to lead you on like I only have eyes for you. I think you are awesome and I am definitely attracted to you both physically and mentally. So if this changes anything and you don't want me to tay let me know. I'd love to chill with you even just as friends but I figured I'd let you make the decision.
Uhh...what the bloody hell is this? No, really. What is this? I don't get it. Why is he telling me this? When I read it I immediately felt like my ego had been punched in the face, set on fire, and then dragged in dog shit (especially since right after I read this I realized that I locked my keys in my car). I didn't respond immediately because I really had no idea what to say and, honestly, it made me upset. So I immediately forwarded it to Sean who gave me some awesome advice: this is dating. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend. He has no committment to me and vice versa. This is what happens with dating and he's just being really open about it. If I had someone else I was seeing, I would continue to see him. Also, I compared and contrasted this chick to me (like girls do to eachother).
Me:
- I live in Maryland
- My parents live 10 minutes away from him, meaning I come home a fair amount
- I'm attractive
- I have a fun personality
- I have my shit together
- She lives in NY
- He doesn't/won't see her often
- She's fat (in my mind)
- She's ugly (in my mind)
- She's a loser (in my mind)
- She has the personality of a wet mop (in my mind)
Any insight as to why he felt the need to reveal this information?- Ray
The plot thickens! Are you sure you aren't making this stuff up?!
ReplyDeleteShe is definitely not making this up. If only life wasn't complicated. Lata, "The Marine"
ReplyDelete