Dear Baltimore Readers,
We are moving into month three of city-living and things haven't slowed down. The Big Change happened for me around October of 2008: found dream job, graduated from college two months later, moved downtown five months after that and single for the last four weeks. Here goes moving on and moving forward to finding the perfect woman who can drink wine with Ma, watch mindless cartoons with my siblings and keep up with me.
Its only fair to brief you on where my dating life began, so let's go back to junior year of high school. I dated The Loser and thought I was really cool but it only last a few months. Then I met Miss Not-So-Right and was with her until the summer after my first semester of college. She joined the Army while I was in college, I waited for her, she found someone else and forgot to tell me. The next lady is now one of my best friends, The Actor. Loved each other but love turned for friendship on my end and things ended eleven months later. The Psychologist came next. Beautiful, blonde, sexy, the whole package woman. I fell hard. And flat on my face when she broke up with me four months later without warning and only saying, "I have a lot going on." The next relationship started ten months later with The Kid. For seven months we were up and down, backward and foward. She was only one year younger than me but her overall maturity averaged about six years younger. She broke up with me four weeks ago when she convinced herself I was trying to sleep with The Psychologist (who lives in NY).
There have been girls in between the longer relationships who lasted a week or two, humored me for one night, provided a laugh between my friends, stalked me in our neighborhood or simply got away. Here's where you come in: read our blog, tells us what you think and learn from everyone's mistakes.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Introduction to Sean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to hear about the next chapter in this story!!
ReplyDelete