Wednesday, July 15, 2009

But no really? What AM I supposed to do with this?

HAHA fuck my life.

So isn't it awesome when a guy calls you and is all like "Oh My God! I wanna see you!" and then tells you he's totally going to come through your city and visit and then calls you and just casually says "Yeah I'm crazy tired. I just drove 13 hours yesterday from New York". Oh really? Was I napping when you came by? Because I definitely didn't see you.

Isn't it also awesome when while in the midst of this conversation he says "Hey, can you hold on for a sec?" and then switches over to talk to this other person......and you're waiting......and waiting.........

Oh did I mention you're still waiting? Yea. Awesome. I love being ignored. It's A-MAZING.

If I don't get laid soon, somebody is going to die.

Goodnight Baltimore. Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment