Work
I work in the marketing department of a non-profit arts organization. I love my job and most of the people I work with. The new PR intern is an underage hottie with a knack for flirting. Don’t worry boys, I’m pretty sure she’s straight. She’s one hell of a tease though. No other possible sparks are work unless I start harboring mom issues and want to date our 50 year told Data Analyst.
The Ladies
Possible Tranny
Look, I know it sounds mean, but you have to see this girl. She has the shoulders of a line backer and walks like she's hiding something between her legs. I take partial blame: I gave her my number while under the influence of six, maybe seven, beers. But after meeting up and a 911 save from Ray, she's toast. Highlight of the weekend: Saturday night Ray and I made a trip to the local gay watering hole, The Possible Tranny approached me at the bar. She introduced herself to Ray and then asked to speak to me alone. I refused and bid her a good night. Later that evening, I received the following texts (written exactly as sent):
1:37:55 AM Babygirl... Its ok if ure datin some1 else. Am I actin a fool? I'm really honest and forward so I don't mind... Get a hold of me ttonight. Not tomorrow. I prefer gettin blown off sooner than later. I'l be disapponted but I respect your wishes.
Not only a tranny, but a R&B song writer?
The Actor
She is moving to Chicago in 49 days to pursue her acting career.
Right now...a fire inside an apartment building across the street. Who votes for Ray stepping outside and meeting a fireman? I'm sure he has people to save and a fire to put out but she's hot too.
Night Baltimore,
Sean
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment